Friday, July 2, 2010

An off day

I had a day off today for having worked last weekend and decided it was about high time I paid a visit to the hairdresser. I've been growing my hair out for aaages now and it's been horrible, I hate the inbetweeny stage, so I went to get some sort of shape put in it. Thinking I'd learnt from past mistakes of giving free reign to a stranger with a scissors between their eager fingers I brought along a photo of Hannah Holman as a guideline.


I explained (ignoring the colour) this was the style I was going for - plain and simple. Then I started into the tea, biscuits and magazines looking up an hour later to see my poor head balder than ever before...

This is what I was wearing aka my Fiasco Outfit - t-shirts from Topshop, skirt from a charity shop. Hmm I spent the afternoon hiding out in my room, the next best thing to hiding under a hat, catching up on arts and crafts time and this is what I made:



No comments:

Post a Comment