Tuesday, July 27, 2010

less... less.... less..... WIN

Throughout college I've embraced the 'hobo-chic' look (translate: glamorous term which fools nobody that I'm accidently-on-purpose all mismatched and dishevelled looking when in fact I actually just fell out of bed and crawled into whatever lay closest at hand on my bedroom floor) so it might come as a surprise that I absolutely lurrrrve this Autumn's simple, pared-down look. Black, white, navy, camel, it's really very uncomplicated in its minimalism.

A lifelong fan of Chloe I am once again liking what they've done but also if I'm name dropping in relation to this less-is-more look then I give a shout out for
Celine
and Matthew AmesAnd this Editorial from July's issue of Vogue Nippon is exactly how I would interpret this look as looking it's best - clean and tidy clothes worn in a way that doesn't look like you're worried about keeping them clean and tidy. It's Lily Donaldson styled by Charlotte Stockdale and photographed by Josh Olins...

No comments:

Post a Comment