Sunday, July 25, 2010

flatter my imitation

Working in administration might have me at a long shot away from the upper echelons of corporate executives but I (thanks to my worldy wisdom) have learnt to overlook these minor details and as long as my dreams are high-flying then I'm happy out in economy for now. Such is my acceptance of the state of these affairs that I'm embracing the everyday and riding on the little thrills of daily life, such as a three-digit bank balance... woo! So while I await the day when I might deduct decadent amounts of money from said account without worry, I am making do (making, meding and doing, that is. For whilst I can't financially afford a Rodarte dress I can't fashionally afford not to have one and um here's one I prepared earlier!


From head to toe my secret ingredients are: socks from Penneys, socks from ??, tights from H&M, slip from charity shop, dress from Penneys, net curtain from charity shop, faux pearls from ??

No comments:

Post a Comment