Tuesday, December 14, 2010

what a load of


This is my new favourite thing. My current answer of choice for the 'what are you must-haves for this season' and 'what can you not leave the house without' type questions I might be asked; I have my answers prepped for when the press begins to hound me... It used to be a keyring and I looped it through a chain so now it's a necklace. The prettiest darn necklace you've ever seen which compliments everything I wear. Because I'm a fashion genius. Yep, you heard it here first- keyring necklaces are the next big thing they're going to be bigger than hareem pants, even bigger than capes. Wow I'm such a trend setter. And I'm only getting started, you should have seen how excited I got decorating the Christmas tree - it was one for the tree, one pinned on me, one for the tree, one pinned on men. Tavi Gevinson watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment