Wednesday, December 22, 2010

the god honest truth

Somebody told me last night they find my blog refreshingly honest, which, apparently, is rare these days. This made me really happy for a number of reasons, one being that it's a nice surprise to find out people I know are actually interested enough to bother reading it, or that one of my friends misses me and wants to know what I'm at.
Anyway I'd like to say thanks to those of you reading this. And so while we are here talking about followers and honesty I want to put a query out there to someone in South Korea... Dearest unknown Seoul-based taletrails aficionado, Thank you for your ongoing support of daily hits in the blogging realm but I find it rather strange that you stay for mere seconds at a time but do so many times a day. It throws me and my analytics and so, no offence, but it would be greatly appreciated if you would normalise your viewing. Please and thank you.

And extra post script: I didn't realise until I was talking about it with my sister today that some people don't know this, but profile views are not the same as blog views so when you click on my picture and see a number, this is how many times my profile has been viewed and not my blog. (Profile being photo and general info) (and blog being blog. duh. only I can see how much my blog is being viewed)

No comments:

Post a Comment