Monday, December 20, 2010

falalalala

Christmas is coming, the geese are getting fat, please put a penny in the old man's hat. If you haven't got a penny, a ha'penny will do, and if you haven't got a ha'penny then God bless you.

The spirit of festive cheer is just starting to seep it's way into my days. We put the tree up and I have all the rooms downstairs stinking of oranges and cloves. But have I really realised there's only five days left? Nope because I haven't done a scrap of shopping and haven't even thought of what I might get for people ah *panic *panic... I'm in such a pickle though because I hate town when it's busy, the masses of people simply make me too angry, but how am I supposed to buy anything if I can't bring myself to face the shops? Perhaps I'll go for the good old home-made presents again this year. Because we all know it's the thought that counts. Right? Yeah....

So what then have I been doing that isn't shopping for gifts? Why baking biscuits for the tree of course! And dressing myself like I dress the tree. Hee hee I love this cat... Christmas tree decoration plus safety pin equals awesome brooch!


No comments:

Post a Comment