Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm a little teapot short and stout

Today I ventured outdoors; it was great. It wasn't the Great Outdoors it was just down the street, but it was outdoors. And it was great. I walked the whole way to the pharmacy to buy a box of paracetamol and the fresh air made my head all woozy and made my feet feel like I was floating along. I decided that the break from the house was doing me good and I should stay out longer, so I went for coffee. (I had tea, I was too scared of the coffee making me crazy or faint or something as ridiculously unlikely).
I didn't have any reading material nor was I bothered to go and buy a newspaper because why bother when I love nothing more than people watching? So I sat there oh so contentedly looking around me, minding other people's business, and scribbling in my notebook unbeknownst to my coffee drinking subjects.
And this is what I wore. Topshop jeans, Abercrombie vest, a tshirt from H&M and an old cardigan from American Apparel that I overwore and got bored of so stitched some buttons onto to give a new lease of life

No comments:

Post a Comment