Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Homeward bound

Being one of the multitude of office workers whose existence Monday to Friday is centred around their 37 hour week means I've become a living-for-the-weekend pleb. A pleb, yes indeed a common proletariat; a slave to Excel. How tragic it is that one can fall so fast so quickly, one day you're a happy out student the next you're nothing but a number on a payroll...
Come Saturday I feel free as bird, or maybe it's more like a rabbit let out of his hut, but anyway I went to get my weekly luncheon fix of beans and pulses seasoned with healthy amounts of hippy karma from the market, and the weather was lovely to me smiling sunshine down and rejoicing with me over my temporary liberation. Lovely lovely. On my way home I met my sister on her way home from work ha ha the sucker working her weekend job ha ha and she took a photo of me working the only thing I should be working - my white shirt, or if I dare be so bold as to say working the minimal look. Oh yeah...

1 comment:

  1. I like the simple colours of your outfit - the grey and brown even coordinates with your bicycle! Love it!

    ReplyDelete