Friday, April 9, 2010

snap1

Widely known fact: i'm a bit stoneaged... i've never had more than 4 tv channels, i was left stuck with dial up connection while all my friends whizzed from broadband to wireless, and i got my first digital camera today - April 2010. A long time coming it was actually a pretty snappy transaction when it came down to it. I said 'hello argos, i'd like a camera please, the cheapest one in the catalogue, thank you very much'.

And then I took some of those 'this is what i wore today' photos.

The quality's not the best but let us not be fussy, the timer was awkward and so was i.
scarf: charity shop. jumper: urban outfitters. tshirt: h&m. skirt: charity shop. socks: h&m. shoes: urban outfitters.

This is my lovebird chain, it was a present from my godmother for my 21st and the little bird goes back and forth inside the cage. i never take it off.

2 comments:

  1. I love this combination, the jumper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this outfit, very well put together!

    ReplyDelete