Thursday, March 1, 2012

Greens, beans and five a day.

What better way to spend a day than baking a cake and hosting a tea party? Carrot cake has always been among my top favourites until today when it was rather unceremoniously shoved off its pedestal and replaced by the newfound Courgette Cake. Yum yum yum. I got the recipe from the Edinburgh Eats blog: here who transcribed it from the cookbook of the Hummingbird Bakery. The recipe was nothing overtly special, but the end product was simply spectacular.

In the morning of the same day I received a snail mail letter sent all the way from South Korea. I was appropriately surprised by the contents within, but it's not as creepy as it looks. Honestly! Look past the naked baby part and it's a TOMATO! Tattoo-ed with a message across his back "to my vegetable loving friend" Aawww, she knows me so well! Love love x

No comments:

Post a Comment