Friday, October 28, 2011

Incy Wincy

With only minor traces of shell shock displaying themselves in my post-IKEA self I used the last bit of fight left in me to combat the fatigue of working an eight-day week and bake some halloween buns. Inspired by the red, black and white colour scheme of the paper cases (purchased in I Kan't Even Aspiriate the name of the place) and the things these colours relate to at this time of year like blood, bats, ghosts etcetera I tweaked a bun version of one of those classic recipes every family seems to have; mine being one my aunty used to bake what have long been the best chocolate cakes known to any of our cousins. Then I melted dark chocolate and painstakingly drew spiders onto chocolate buttons. Because spiders are scary. Oooooooooh be afraid.... be very afraid....

No comments:

Post a Comment