Monday, September 19, 2011

not of the Belgian type

Waffle. I seem to do a lot of this so please forgive me. I'm somewhat serious somewhere inside but most of the time I tend to talk a lot of trollop which could be a wonderful thing but probably isn't because they do say that empty vessels make the most noise. Well anyway in addition to waffling I've been doodling and colouring and come up with the idea of taking one simple idea, altering it slightly again and again to make many simple ideas in the hope of perhaps finding amongst them something special, all because my love of snail mail and the serious lack of good postcards around these parts has inspired me to create my own.

I'd really like to know, what is it that you look for in the paraphernalia you collect for decorating your living quarters? What do you like to stick on your bedroom walls? Or on the fridge door? Or in envelopes even?

No comments:

Post a Comment