Saturday, September 17, 2011

honey i'm home

I'm home from Paris which is both terrible and terrific all at once and I can't decide whether I love it or hate it. But mostly I think I'm very happy to be here. I'm back with my old friends and although we're all changing and coming and going and things are different now it's still wonderful to know there's somewhere I belong.

It's been cold oh so cold and rainy and windy and sure what have you when you have the sea on your doorstep. In short my return has revolved around working between two jobs, eating, drinking, indulging in my old granny habits aaand eating some more.

Like going out for dinner and indulging in four course meals. Plus cheese. Plus wine...

Plus 'beer paddles' of local ales in a microbrewery...

And birthday parties with seafood paella and chocolate cake...
And general good times...


No comments:

Post a Comment