Monday, November 15, 2010

What's the use between death and glory?

Dear Blog,

How are you? It has been quite some time since we last met, but rest assured I've been out of touch with essentially everyone for the greater while.
I'm just dropping a quick line for it has gradually come to my attention that we seem to have strayed somewhat from our original beginnings and our humble intentions. We started together on a self- focused route with Sylvia Plath behind us driving us toward artistic output and from this we digressed. Deviating in a direction that may have been perceived as prodigiously ambitious we persevered for such a time. We weren't the best but God bless us we tried. Now for the long and the short of it the failure has been officially confirmed.
So until tomorrow when we might know whether wisdom has reared it's head on our ever less youthful selves and blessed us with renewed hopes, lets hold our breath, because happy endings they never bored me, happy endings they still don't bore me.

If you don't mind, I don't mind.

1 comment: