Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Perfect Ten

I have a self-imposed internet rule: No Shopping. Except for Amazon. I can look and I can like but I cannot have.

But sometimes, like the times when I'm suffering from cabin fever from hiding from three days and three nights of constant miserable rain, I see too much of the internet and too little of reality which makes me question whether it might be okay to make an exception to my exception.

Today I came across Dimepiece Designs who say their recurring theme each season is the interconnection of women and power. I just need to take that power and use it for positive thinking - I'mhappywithmyclothesIdon'tneedtobuyanymoreI'mhappywithmyclothesIdon'tneedtobuyanymoreI'mhappywithmyclothesIdon'ttobuyanymoreI'm happywithmyclothesIdon'tneedtobuyanymoreI'mhappywithmyclothesIdon'tneedtobuyanymore






No comments:

Post a Comment