Sunday, January 10, 2010

mc-ice-queen

With the country still in a state of pandemonium because of the weather I thought it a perfect day for creating a hullabaloo of my own with Alexander McQueen's ss2010 collection.






The designs are creatively amazing, they look like glacial ice queens! Glacial here perhaps being a word the importance of which I am underestimating, as the extremes of weather we are experiencing are but a reminder of the serious issue of the melting ice caps and global warming that the world seems to be ignoring

Well yes on the runway this collection is breathtaking, however, despite being "Ready To Wear" somehow I don't think it would keep you very warm... which is why it's good news his MCQ lookbook is now out, it's cool (but not cold) yes I am bad at making lame jokes



No comments:

Post a Comment