Tuesday, January 5, 2010

fashun (har har)

Looking through my laptop I found a folder of pictures I saved from various blogs last year; here are a few of my favourite which shall act as my recycled inspiration for dressing:














I really like the top-heavy way of dressing, I do it quite a lot already with a big big cardigan or jumper and skinny jeans (NOT jeggings) or thick wooly tights. But I should look to wearing blazers

I also love the idea of dressing like a geeky boy, shirts buttoned up the whole way and many layers of cardigans ontop. Can girls wear dicky bows?

The idea of wearing tracksuit bottoms outside of the house terrifies me, I'm a big believer that sportswear should be worn solely for sports. However, I might have to become less abhorred at the idea as it's promising to become a bigger trend for springtime than I had hoped, prompted by the likes of Proenza Schouler's Spring 2010 RTW collection,

No comments:

Post a Comment