Monday, November 23, 2009

BLOGS


oooh how exciting!!! my photo is on the internet on somebody's street style blog! Last Thursday I went to the Bernard Shaw for the Vice Magazine party and was jumped on by a girl in a big fur coat as I walked out into the smoking area. And lo and behold there I am. Level of drunkness at time of photograph: half a flagan and one bottle of beer.

I'm wearing boots from Urban Outfitters that are actually flat even though they look like they have heels in this photo, bought for me by mum as they're sensible for in the rain. Issy's skirt which is from Topshop, borrowed a long time ago. American Apparel Tshirt, part of my 21st birthday present from Nora and Kinsella. Cardigan from Zara years ago. Beads from Topshop that Aisling once wore and broke so bought me a new pair. Scarf from the Halloween car boot sale in the Bernard Shaw.

http://www.dublinstreets.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment