Friday, October 12, 2012

week two at ECA

I've been so busy running here and rushing there that I've hardly had a moment. So what is it I've been doing apart from learning that learning to become a designer is a stressful lot of work? Well... over the course of yesterday and today a workshop was held with designer and 'Smart Textiles' researcher Lynsey Calder.The idea was to explore surfaces and think outside of two dimensional. Lynsey, in her manic photographing of everything everybody was making, reminded me of my own humble blog. And because blogging and the internet is where it's at, we even set up our own tumblr site which can be found here at 3Dsoup.tumblr.com.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I've only just seen this!
    Good work… I hope things are going well for you!
    Lynsey

    ReplyDelete