Sunday, January 9, 2011

What became or is to come

What became of the likely lads?

What became of the dreams we had?

What became of forever?

I don't know and I'm not sure. I'm uncertain and I couldn't possibly tell you. I haven't a clue and I'm as ignorant as an ignoramus. What do I want and how can I do it? It's so difficult trying to chose what to do with your life. At sixteen years of age you're expected to know what you want for the future which is ridiculousness of the highest order considering all you've ever known in the past is institutionalised schooling. You've been taught not to think for yourself, you've been told to give them only the answers they want in response to their questions, you've been advised that in order to succeed you must copy and conform, then ZAP BAM WOW the CAO. FML. I wanted to be an artist and they said don't do that, you'll never get a job. But look at me now, with an academic education and a liberal arts degree, but no sign of that job.



LOST: Zara's mind
LAST SEEN: Salthill, Galway
REWARD: If found and returned intact
URGENT: as required for decision making



No comments:

Post a Comment