Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes...

If two witches would watch two watches
Which witch would watch which watch?
Sorely missing my stitch and bitch group I found a fun book in the library and bought some new materials and started knitting again whooo and because it also makes me happy sharing creativity with those around me I've extended the whooo-ness to a readily willing Anna whose fingers were itching for something along the lines of a piano to release their artistic cabin fever frustration, but have found two needles a suitable substitute for the time being.
I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and gay... I need to get out more, you say? Naah, I'm no crazy old cat lady, although that does remind me: I've got a little cat who wears a knitted scarf. Isn't he adorable, yep he's as cute as a button, here puss puss pusssss
Not that I'm always on the hunt out for ideas or inspiration because I find too much of it without looking and then I have hundreds of things I want to do and never enough hours in the day BAH but I think Annie Larson from ALL knitting is great, the label shows sceptics how much fun wool can be beyond aran sweaters and tea cosies. www.allknitwear.com


No comments:

Post a Comment